Monday, June 10, 2013

Photo Spam from our trip to Italy :)


Blogging may be on a brief hiatus because B & I are currently in Italy celebrating his 40th birthday with his best friend & their wives!  They were born a day a part and have been dreaming of this trip together for years!

This photo is from earlier today, when B & I struck out on our own and took a day trip from Rome to Pompeii & fulfilled my girlhood dream of seeing the ruined city from Ancient Roman times.

I love this picture, and it kind of makes me feel grateful for what we do have.  We have each other, and some pretty amazing life/world experiences.  Hopefully babies will come too, but if not, we'll always have the memories of shared experiences like these, and that's more than a lot of people have.  We are definitely blessed and I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment