Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Videos: Real People Describing Why They Care About Advocacy Day

Today is Advocacy Day in Washington D.C.  I really wanted to be part of this movement, but as is also the case with my infertility struggles, my finances do not allow me to do what I want at this time :)

In support of this important day, I wanted to share a couple of videos from the RESOLVE YouTube Channel: WatchRESOLVE.  Here, real women share their stories about why they are attending Advocacy Day.




Marla at RESOLVE's Advocacy Day
In this video, Marla explains how she hopes to bring awareness to Congress about the struggles of people involved with ART.  Her ultimate goal is to bring access to those who cannot afford treatment and diagnosis of their infertility problems.



Michelle at RESOLVE's Advocacy Day
In this video, Michelle describes the excitement of meeting new people and bonding over common experiences in the world of infertility.

Like Michelle, this is an event I too would love to be a part of in year's to come.  Who knows, maybe some of you will mark your calendars too?


For more information on Advocacy Day, visit the RESOLVE website.

No comments:

Post a Comment